Downstream Product Marketing Manager
Our client is an early-stage, medical device company introducing a transformative approach to bariatric, metabolic, and digestive surgery with our advanced incision-less bypass technology. Our pioneering device harnesses the distinctive power of magnets and is a testament to our commitment to pushing the boundaries of what's possible in medical innovation.
Founded and driven by an 8x successful medical-device CEO in partnership with a world-renowned bariatric surgeon, our client is seeking an innovative Product Marketing professional to join us in shaping the future of medical surgery.
Are you a Product Marketing professional with a passion for groundbreaking solutions and a desire to be part of charting new territory? If so, we’d love to connect.
The Downstream Product Marketing Manager is pivotal in shaping the company's product marketing and commercialization strategies. Focused on the U.S. market, this role is responsible for preparing robust marketing strategies, understanding customer preferences, and driving the success of our medical device, currently in clinical trials.
- Prepare and implement marketing strategies, supporting programs for the product, and ensuring alignment with the brand.
- Research customer preferences and evaluate product performance, optimizing product and brand positioning.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, ensuring alignment on customer targets, product messaging, and strategy.
- Develop and maintain metrics for ongoing analysis of marketing program effectiveness and value.
- Design, produce, and distribute effective marketing materials that reflect the brand and product identity.
- Surface ideas for product improvements through cross-functional, active feedback loops.
- Train sales personnel on product specifications and positioning.
- Monitor and analyze sales data to provide insights on product and market performance.
- Attend relevant conferences and facilitate major company events to enhance product and brand visibility.
- Engage with stakeholders and Key Opinion Leaders, promoting our product and understanding market needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 3-6 years of related experience in the Medical Device industry, preferably Class II surgical devices.
- Expertise with MS Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with a keen ability to actively listen.
- Ability to work independently while contributing to collaborative team projects.
- Prior experience in an early-stage or start-up environment.
- Familiarity with medical device regulatory standards.
- Proven track record in the medical device industry, especially in product launches.
- Strong cross-functional communication and project management abilities.
- Capacity to translate intricate medical device technology into comprehensible content for diverse audiences.
Our mission is to be a catalyst for life-sustaining technologies.