The Administrative Assistant will support organizational effectiveness through administrative support of Executive level leaders. This multi-faceted position interfaces with internal team members at all levels and across all functions of the organization, external business individuals and entities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Administrative Support of VP, General Counsel and Legal Team (50%)
- Proactive calendar management for Executive leader, including scheduling meetings for the Executive leader or on behalf of the department, which requires the ability to work across multiple time zones, securing meeting rooms or providing link for virtual meetings, ensuring all technology is working appropriately, and alleviating scheduling conflicts that arise
- Contribute to team management of shared department mailbox. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for sending notifications on expiring contracts to internal business partners, responding to emails as appropriate or in accordance with the teams’ processes.
- Contract management utilizing SharePoint: contract upload with appropriate description and effective and expiration date tracking, facilitating access for internal business partners to the SharePoint system, electronic retention management. This includes the completion of tasks assigned by internal software as it relates to the upload of NDAs completed by internal business partners.
- Provide review/editing of documents as directed by the legal team.
- Creation of purchase orders and processing of invoices for the legal department.
- Maintenance of annual Secretary of State filings for ACIST Medical Systems, Inc. and BAMT.
- DocuSign administration for contracts, NDAs, and other legal documents.
- Team meeting support including scheduling, pre-meeting prep, note taking, catering ordering, and clean up.
- Corporate Secretary administrative support for board meetings.
- Travel arrangement and expense administration for Executive leader or Senior Counsel.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Functional Support of Executive Leaders (50%)
High-level support to VP Regulatory, VP Quality, and VP Operations & Service
- Basic calendar management and scheduling requests as needed
- Assistance with departmental meetings and off-site events including evaluating and recommending venues, securing reservations, and catering coordination
- Partner with department hiring managers and talent acquisition team on interview scheduling
- Oversight of department MS Teams sites, distribution lists, and intranet resources
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Minimum of 3 years of experience providing administrative assistant support to Director/VP-level.
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 programs including Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize tasks, utilize critical thinking skills, and complete projects with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate self-confidence and tact in interactions with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively, fostering positive relationships with internal business partners as well as a variety of third-party vendors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively translate ideas, concepts, and information to completed work product.
- A self-motivated individual who has a strong attention for detail with the ability to work independently on tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong desire to learn and work within a team environment.
- Employee should have the ability to start and stop tasks throughout the day while maintaining productivity.
- Work is detail-oriented, often with multiple priorities; the environment is deadline-sensitive and may be exposed to high-pressure situations.
- Proficiency with DocuSign, DiliTrust, and SharePoint beneficial.
- Notary Public, or ability to obtain once hired, desired.