Full Stack Software Developer at Hinckley Medical
About Hinckley Medical:
Hinckley Medical is the top MedTech start-up in Minnesota. We are Semi-Finalists in the MN Cup, won first prize at the Walleye Tank Pitch competition and won the EMS world Innovation Award two years running. This is your opportunity to come aboard the rocket ship right as we are in a period of accelerated growth.
Message from the Team:
We care more about who you are than the current level of experience you have. We are looking for team members who are willing to grow with the company and be apart of something bigger. If you fit this we would love to talk and see if it is the right fit!
Who You Are:
- You possess a spirit of entrepreneurship and a passion for innovation in the tech space.
- We are open to candidates of all experience levels, from fresh graduates to seasoned professionals.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail.
- You are a self-starter, capable of working independently as well as collaboratively in a team.
As a Full Stack Software Developer, you will play a crucial role in managing and developing our OneDose solution. Your responsibilities will include app-based and web-based front-end development, database optimization, implementing real-time updating systems, and API integrations. You will also be involved in quality assurance and testing to ensure the highest standards of our software solutions.
- Develop and manage the OneDose application and web-based backend.
- Manage and optimize database structure and efficiency.
- Develop real-time updating systems for enhanced user experience.
- Integrate various APIs to extend app functionality.
- Conduct quality assurance and testing to ensure robust and efficient software performance.
- Experience with full-stack development
- Strong understanding of database structures and management.
- Familiarity with API integration and management.
- Competitive salary package.
- Opportunity for significant career growth within a rapidly expanding company.
- Flexible work arrangements with full remote or hybrid options.
- A fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a focus on innovation and creativity.
We are looking to fill this position quickly with a start date of January 1, 2024. If you are ready to take on this exciting role, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for Hinckley Medical. We look forward to hearing from you!
Join us in revolutionizing healthcare technology. Apply today and be a part of our passionate team at Hinckley Medical.
Hinckley Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pioneering Precision and Streamlining Care